Monday, August 16, 2010
Last week I tried paper mache again. It worked great! I has the first layers of a nicely formed pumpkin. I left it on the table so that I could finish it up later and when I got home from work It was missing. After looking around I found that The dog had eaten all of the paper off of the form and had even pulled some of the stuffing out. (I did not kill her) Thank God I only used flour and water for this one.
Over the weekend I decided that my skull needed a make over. It is far from finished but I did give him a nose job, and some dental work as well as attached the beginning of his neck. I also tore off his eyelids they made him look sleepy.